Search & Win

5/3/11

IMM (1) Yes, my first one! :D

First off I want to say THANK YOU! Everyone one of you have been a tremendous support for me while starting the book reviewing venture. I am so thankful that people that I barely know have helped me make my blog what it is. So again, a huge thanks!

Ok.. Now time to try this IMM thing out :) This will be my first one, so please be nice and don't laugh too hard at the pictures as I had to take them with my webcam since my camera is well.. We'll just say sick :)

In My Mailbox is inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie and is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

The books that I received in the mail this week were all book that I won entering giveaways and contests, most of my review books are on my Kindle and at the moment too many to name. Give me time though and I will power through them to get you reviews on them.

The first book I received was...


It's Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison and I won it from Katidom which is another awesome book review blog that I suggest to everyone to check out at least once. The synopsis for this book can be found here.

Next one that came was this one..


The Last Four Things by Paul Hoffman. I won this one from Dutton Books and the awesome thing is I was chosen to win this after following them on Twitter. Their Facebook page can be found here. The synopsis can be found here.

Next on the list is..


Enclave by Ann Aguirre! I have been wanting to read this so bad! I actually won this one on Twitter too after the author herself tweeted that the first 5 @ mentions would receive a copy and lo and behold I was one of them. :) Only thing that saddens me about this one is I am making myself wait to read it after I get caught up on review books. The synopsis for this one is here.

The last two on my list are by the same author and they are..



They are Between Here and Forever (synopsis here) and Something, Maybe (info here) and they are both by Elizabeth Scott. I won Between Here and Forever through a Goodreads contest and the author was super sweet and also sent Something, Maybe as well :)

Another thing I was wanting to mention in this post (and then I'll leave you all alone) have you checked out my new banner?! AND I have a button to offer people too. :) How you ask? Lucia Hua at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books is how. She graciously made me several buttons and banners for my site. Thank you again for that! Reaffirms that there are still some pretty awesome people in the world!

Please tell me what you think of my first IMM and thanks again for all the support!

<3 Stephalicious

1 comment: