Search & Win

5/26/11

Hey Peeps!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't disappeared or given up on the whole reading/reviewing/blogging thing. My family and I have had some issues here the last week and I haven't had much time to do anything let alone get on the computer.. So now as I am looking through my mound of email and looking at all the awesomeness I have gotten in mailbox past couple of weeks I know I need to do some major catching up and I plan to do so.. I have a review or 3 to come :) (One can always find little bits of time to read) One definite review is Starcrossed: Perigee by Tracy Lee Campbell (LOVED it) and I finished up Amanda Hocking's vampire series. I loved them as well, but I don't know.. It didn't end the way I thought it might, but awesome all the same!

I can't wait to let everyone know what all I am reading and what I have got in the mail. I feel uber spoiled by the most awesome authors/publishers that have sent their books, and too all the awesome giveaways (won my first blog book giveaway *happy dance* and just got it in the mail!) So I am going to go now and get everything together to start getting my posts in order and what not..

Thanks again for the ones that held on! Good times are ahead (I think) so I can get back to business :)


Stephalicious <3

No comments:

Post a Comment